Educational advice, behavioral and medication therapies for all behavioral pathologies.
Destruction, phobias, uncleanliness, aggressiveness, running away (in dogs), uncleanliness, depression, aggressiveness, self-mutilation, licking (in cats), parrot behavior disorders.
Behavioral consultations are by appointment only. They last about an hour. Behavioral consultations follow the identification of a behavioral problem during a consultation with me or with a general veterinarian who sends you on a “referral”.
The problems are there and you don’t know what to do:
- The aggressive dog/cat/rabbit/ferret
- Problems of cohabitation between dogs or cats
- The dog that can’t stay alone
- The barking dog
- The messy dog/cat/rabbit
- The destructive dog/cat (scratching)
- The fearful animal
- The depressing animal
- The dog that turns after its tail
- The dog that licks itself
- The Runaway Dog
- The thieving dog
- The hyperactive dog
- The pica of the parrot
- The parrot that screams/bites etc.