COVID-19 instructions actually applied
Dear animal friends,
Thank you for helping us work during this new rise in covid.
In order for us to keep the center open and continue caring for your animals, we have to be very careful because if there is a positive among us we will have to close.
Here are the instructions for this fall: Given the number of cases that go back, we are putting in place certain measures:
– Consultations only by appointment (tel 023802492)
– Since it is difficult to respect the distance of 1.5 m within the center, wearing a mask remains compulsory for everyone as well as disinfecting the hands at the entrance.
– We ask you whether it is for an appointment or for a purchase to call us when you are in the parking lot, we will tell you if you can go up or if it is an order we will bring it to you. Avoid crossing paths on the stairs;
– Sales take place as usual knowing that if you haven’t made an appointment you may have to wait a bit if there are too many people in the center. Our Asv will come as soon as possible.
– Only one person per animal will be accepted, we can also take care of your animal with our asv if you do not wish to return – We ask you to avoid touching what is not necessary
– Of course, we ask you not to come if you have a fever, loss of smell and / or taste or flu-like symptoms. Let us know and we’ll find a way to treat your pet.
– We remind you that we can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies on 02/38024920 or 0475781739
Our online sales site is now available on our website https://www.chronovet.be/fr/.
We have partnered with many French clinics to be able to have enough purchasing power to be able to offer you the best products provided by our usual wholesalers at internet prices So in summary the price of the web with the monitoring and quality guarantee of your veterinarian to take better care of your companions
Stay connected, we’ll let you know and follow Vetcare center on Instagram and Facebook
The COVID-19 Virus is still here, let’s be careful and take care of ourselves and others
Your team of veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses and students.
Drs Falmagne, Arnoldi, Berthe-Guillossot, Lamouline, Stoffels & Stievenart , office manager Peter and Nurses Ambre, Vanessa and male nurses Maxime & Christopher.
Welcome to our website.
Best wishes to you and your four-legged friend!
Since 2010 the office of Dr. Caroline Falmagne which opened in 1993 was officially recognized as a Veterinary Center: Vetcare Center was born!
This meant there was a need for profound changes and expansion of the original infrastructure to offer a wider range of veterinary services.
In addition, the team has grown: some vet’s joined Dr. Falmagne in 2011 to offer a service 24h / 24, 7/7
The next step was the creation of this new website: www.vetcarecenter.be
The team gets bigger!
Dr. Sara Arnoldi, graduated of veterinary medecine at Turin university
Dr. Laura Guillossot, graduated of veterinary medecine at Toulouse university
LATEST NEWS : even more availability: We now have 3 Full Time veterinarians working in our center. 2 specialised surgeons, an osteopath, a nutritionist, a Vet specialised in behaviorism,and delivery service is also aviable…
They take care of our little inpatients with us, she will help you if you need medication or food, ..
Opening hours (sale of products):
Your veterinary center is open from 9-19h Monday to Friday and from 9-13h Saturday. For appointments (02/3802492), supplies of medicines and specialized food.
No free consultations due to COVID-19, only on appointment
- Monday : Dr Sara Arnoldi
- Tuesday: Dr. Laura Guillossot from 11-12h and Dr. Caroline Falmagne from 17-19h
- Wednesday: Dr. Sara Arnoldi
- Thursday: Dr. Laura Guillossot
- Friday: Dr. Laura Guillossot
- Saturday: 10-12am: Dr. Falmagne or Guillossot or Arnoldi (depending on the tour)
Consultations on appointment:
Every day outside free consultations during the opening hours of the center.
Reminder: Doctor FALMAGNE will be available every day but only by appointment.
We provide a 24/7 service for any emergency (0475/781739)
For your convenience the PARKING was expanded during the month of January 2015
Follow us and like us on our Facebook page
Dr Caroline FALMAGNE & Co